Thursday, March 3, 2011

Viral Video

My plan for viral video making is to first post my video on sites like vimeo, blogger, facebook and youtube. These are sites I have a small presence on and might reach others through friends and so on.

I’m curious as to how many people would go and check out a video if you simply talk with them about it face to face. That said, I’m only going to tell people about it when I see them, at first. Not the best “viral” strategy perhaps, but given the separation of individuals online into private groups based on interest, popularity and other factors, it might get out to more people.

I’m also going to try posting something that contrasts the video somehow first. A primer as sorts, then post the video.

Tags:

archive footage, nuclear testing, surfing, soldiers, choice, palm trees, mixed drinks, disasters, radiation, protective glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment